Fisher (350CN) Bullet Space Pen, Chrome Finish, w/Ring for Neck Chain
- 0.31 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948. Paul Fisher was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum. It became the first Fisher ball point pen, the Bullet Pen, is arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century. This pen is now all brass with a Chrome finish and comes with a sterling silver neck chain. The patented ink cartridge was designed by Paul Fisher for NASA in the 1960's enabling it to write in temperatures from -30 to +250 degrees Fahrenheit, under water, in zero gravity, at any angle, even upside down.View AllClose
- Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made.
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- All Brass and steel construction
- Neck Chain Sold Seperately